(3) Monthly return of deserters arrested (From 28). Copy to be sent to the acting assistant provost-marshal-general of the State.
The tri-monthly reports to be rendered on the 10th, 20th, and last days of the months to which they relate, viz:
1. Tri-monthly reports of deserters arrested (Form 27). A copy to be sent to the acting assistant provost-marshal-general of the State.
2. Tri-monthly report of their business and general transaction, in the form of a letter subdivided into subjects. This report will contain the names of persons arrested, and how disposed or. A copy to be sent to the acting assistant provost-marshal-general of the State.
3. Tri-monthly report of the state of the draft (to be rendered only during the draft).
4. Monthly return of quotas and credits to be transmitted through the office of the acting assistant provost-marshal-general
LIST OF FORMS REQUIRED IN THE PROVOST-MARSHAL-GENERAL'S BUREAU.*
1. Monthly summary statement of funds received and disbursed on account of "enrollment and draft."
2. Account current of "enrollment and draft."
3. Abstract of disbursements on account of "enrollment and draft."
4. Monthly summary statement of funds received and disbursed.
5. Account current.
6. Abstract of disbursements to account current.
7. Monthly report of persons employed and property used.
8. Monthly return of public property.
9. Abstract of articles purchased.
10. Abstract of articles expended.
11. Inspection report (of public property).
12. Vouches for payment of rent.
13. Purchase of public property (Provost-Marshal-General's Bureau).
16. Actual expense of transportation (employes).
17. Account of expenses of provost-marshal traveling on duty.
18. Receipt roll of persons employed.
19. General voucher.
20. Contract for subsistence.
21. Apprehension and delivery of deserters.
22. Return of lodgings (original).
23. Abstract of lodgings.
24. Voucher for payment of rations.
25. Return of rations (original).
26. Voucher for payment of rations.
27. Tri-monthly report of deserters arrested.
28. Monthly return of deserters arrested.
29. Certificate for exemption on account of unsuitableness of age.
30. Certificate of non-liability to be given by the Board of Enrollment.
30 1/2. Certificate of exemption on account of having furnished a substitute.
31. Certificate of exemption for a drafted person on account of disability.
*All forms omitted.